What benefits can the Canine VacciCheck provide?
Canine VacciCheck can:
- Assist in diagnosis of disease status of dogs from one of these diseases.
- Help determine if a dog requires additional vaccination, thus reducing unnecessary vaccination and potential side effects.
- Be useful to determine a dog’s unknown vaccination history.
- Determines if puppies have received immunity from initial vaccination program.
How does the Canine VacciCheck provide such benefits?
The Canine VacciCheck:
- Provides semi quantitative serological results for the three core vaccines.
- Checks these three vaccines in one test in the veterinary clinic or lab.
- Supplies results within 21 minutes .
- Does not require a lab or lab technician to perform the test.
The Development Plate has multiple compartments, which contain the necessary reagents for Comb development.
- The Comb has 12 teeth
- One tooth tests one blood/serum sample
- Each tooth can provide up to three tests: CAV2, CPD, and CDV
Obtain blood from the animal(s).
Deposit blood or serum sample(s) into well(s) A in developing plate.
Insert Comb into well(s) A. Incubate for a specified time.
Transfer the Comb from well(s) A to well(s) F in a timed sequence. Time intervals vary according to type of Kit.
Let Comb dry and read results. The color intensity of spots on Comb corresponds to antibody level.